Acupuncture for Stroke
Do you know anyone who has had a stroke? Acupuncture is highly effective for individuals who have had a stroke and the faster they receive treatment, the faster they can recover. Most individuals who have suffered from a stroke do not know that acupuncture can help. Typically they are sent to physical therapy for months and even years while suffering with paralysis on one side of the body, speech issues and memory problems. Acupuncture is highly effective for rehabilitating the physical, mental and emotional impairments that occur after a stroke. Acupuncture can help stroke patients in the following ways:
1. Acupuncture helps to move blood and energy in the system, thus increasing mobility and movement in the paralyzed limbs
2. Acupuncture reaches the nerves that have been affected by the blockage of blood and electrical flow in the body.
3. Acupuncture helps with paralysis
4. Acupuncture helps to restore speech
5. Acupuncture helps to restore cognitive functioning of the brain
6. Acupuncture helps to regenerate cells and tissues that have been affected by the stroke.
If you know anyone who has had a stroke, please send them in for Acupuncture quickly before the body becomes rigid. Acupuncture can help to restore the functioning of the body back to 100%.