The Holistic Clinic First Visit:
First Visit with your Acupuncturist:
Please allow for 1 hr for the initial consultation and treatment. This will consist of about 15 mins to go over paperwork with the Acupuncturist, followed by an Acupuncture treatment. If possible, please download the necessary paperwork here and fill it out prior to your arrival. This will allow for you to receive treatment quickly. The follow up treatments are approximately 35 minutes.
1. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure paperwork is filled out
2. Please be on time so we can start treatment immediately
3. Please bring the paperwork filled out
4. Please wear comfortable clothing
5. Please speak softly in the clinic and turn your cell phone on vibrate as others are relaxing.
6. Please have appropriate hygiene to be respectful of other patients and our practitioners.
8. Please familiarize yourself with the address and location of The Holistic Clinic
During your first visit at The Holistic Clinic:
1. We will go over your paperwork and inquire about your medical history.
2. We will address all of your problems/concerns.
3. We will ask you what your chief complaints and goals are
4. We will happily work with any MD’s that are currently on your team
5. Whatever your goals are, at The Holistic Clinic we specialize in your health! We want the absolute best for your specific needs.
Acupuncture for You & Your Family:
Acupuncture is used to treat the whole family, from infants to the elderly. If you find that you would like to use natural and preventative medicine for your entire family, we are here for that.
This is a safe and effective way to live life vs. seeking out pharmaceuticals for different ailments. Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs and natural supplements are just as effective and are safe for long term usage. Also, children love Acupuncture!
Please feel free to bring your family in for your Acupuncture visit at our Nashville clinic. This allows for everyone to see that Acupuncture is safe and pain free, and it alleviates any anxiety that other family members may have. It is great for the family to see how friendly and happy their Acupuncturist is. Often times, it will convince family members to book an appointment while they are with you for your Acupuncture visit at our Nashville clinic!